Green Expo Exhibitor Registration
4/22/2017 - 4/22/2017
The Green Expo seeks to present information, resources, services, and products that promote healthier, more ecologically sound lifestyles as well as educate attendees about the environmental impacts of consumer actions and choices.
During registration you will be asked to evaluate your 2017 Green Expo exhibit’s product/service/educational message according to the following principles of sustainability. Please describe your Green Expo exhibit’s product/service/educational message. Exhibits will be evaluated for acceptance based on your message.
The early bird registration fee (before 2/15/17) is $100.00. After 2/15/17 the booth fee is $125.00. There is an additional fee of $5.00 for an electrical outlet. If you do not select the optional fee at registration, you will not be provided an electrical outlet during the expo.
• Booth requests will be approved by the Coon Rapids Sustainability Commission and representatives of the City of Blaine and the National Sports Center.
• Set-up time starts at 7:00 am and must be completed by 8:30 am.
• Booths are required to be active until 2 pm. Early tear-down is not allowed.
• Electrical outlets are available for an additional fee that must be paid for at registration. Please bring your own supplies (i.e. extension cords, LCD projector, laptop, etc.).
• Orders for goods and/or services are permissible; however, an ST19 form is required for financial transactions and/or sales that take place at the Expo due to City regulations.
• Any vendor wishing to distribute food must get prior consent.
• Any promotional materials using logos from the City of Coon Rapids, City of Blaine, or National Sports Center must be preapproved before placing.
• Wireless internet is available for all booths
Cancellation policy: No exhibitor refunds will be given after April 8, 2017.
Online Registration Dates:
11/23/2016 12:00 AM
3/31/2017 11:00 PM